is an architectural practice founded in 2009 by Dmitry Zhuikov (M.Arch DIA HS Anhalt) and Arina Agieieva (M.Arch DIA HS Anhalt).
The studio deals with architecture and urbanism always making a special point of looking for new approaches.
In our work we do not adhere to some predetermined aesthetics. Rather we follow a comprehensive philosophic
approach, which, nevertheless, contains a certain emotional component. The aim of this method is to create
specific design which would be the synthesis of project assignments, context, functions and other determining factors.
In our understanding, a project is successful when due to our creative effort it finally finds itself and is able to keep
pace with the time.
Archidea # 6, 2010, Kiev, Ukraine
ACC, 2007, Kiev, Ukraine
Salon Interior # 1, 2006, Moscow, Russia
Participants in competitions, exibitions and conferences:
- MoMa, New York, Cut ’n’ Paste exibition , July 10, 2013–December 01, 2013 project "HEART"
- Fuga gallery, Budapest, Hungary, performance-driven architecture project “Mars colonization”
04.2013 - 05.2013
- AZURE AZ Awards of Merit: A+ Student Work project Off grid 05.2013
- Participation in an international festival FLORENCE FESTIVAL 2012, Florence, Italy 2012
2nd place in the DEGREE & PROFESSION - VIRTUAL EXPO Florence, Italy 2012
- 5th place at the international competition Marriott room 2012 in Berlin, Germany 2011
- 6th place in the international competition "H2Overhaul" Berlin, Germany 2011
- video presentation of "HILL BOXES" won first prize in"Best film design (professional) at the international festival
DA! Fest 2011 in St. Petersburg, Russia
-1st place and juri avard in the internation competitions Marriott Restaurant Transformer
-1st place in the international competition Marriott Blank Canvas, jovoto in 2011 in Berlin
-Prize Hill boxes INTER'YEAR 2011 Kiev, Ukraine
-Seoul Design Fair 2010, Seoul, Korea
-Environmental housing for everyone, 2010, Kiev, Ukraine
-Canactions 2010, Kiev, Ukraine
-Architecture Award, 2005, Moscow, Russia
-Vodoparad, 2005, Kharkiv, Ukraine